I have experience writing business content, destination descriptions, reviews, blogs, case studies, and books. I specialize in writing for the expatriate market to promote opportunities for successful international lifestyles. I am a Freelance Expat Researcher and Writer who promotes portable income opportunities (PIO), as well as living, income, product, and service options for current and future expatriates.
I have always loved writing and previously focused on the animal welfare niche. For three years, I wrote a successful blog called I Speak for Paws which was concerned with animals and animal welfare. I grew the audience to just under 20,000 subscribers. After some recent travels to Costa Rica and Italy, I decided that my heart truly belongs in the international living market. My blog posts are available as free eBooks at my eBookstore. I continue to write about animals and manage the I Speak for Paws Facebook and Twitter pages, however, I am focused on moving myself overseas – along with anyone else interested in the expatriate lifestyle.
Please read through my portfolio samples below and contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation on how I can promote your business or services to current and future expatriates!
- The Best Things To Do in Curacao – Don’t Miss Out!
- The Best Airlines to Travel to Italy According to Travelers
- Top Cities to Visit in Europe
- Top Cities to Visit in France
- Top Cities to Visit in Italy
- Detroit MI
- Gilford NH
- Lakeland FL
- Omaha NE
- Running Springs CA
- Springdale UT
Ghostwriting Destination Articles:
- Uncork the 26 Best Wine Clubs and Have Wine Delivered to Your Door
- Best Wine for Beginners – Start Your Wine Journey Here
- Merlot vs. Pinot Noir: Compare and Contrast These Two Lovely Reds
- Chardonnay vs. Pinot Grigio: Which is Best?
- A Review of Apothik Dark Wine – Is This a Good Bottle?
- The Best Wine Subscription Services and Wine Clubs
- The Best of White Zinfandel
Ghostwriting Wine Course Elements
Travel Blog Posts:
- Hanging With Gibbons or How I Spent My 2019 Winter Break
- A Tale of 2 Sanctuaries
- Merry Chimpmas to All
- Italian Donkeys
- Challenges Faced in Retail Banking by an Ageing Population
- Customer Expectations for Social Media
- Emotional Experience and How It Relates to User Experience
- How Facebook Can Be Utilized to Provide Online Banking
- How to Measure Customer Engagement
- How to Use Social Media to Attract Millennials
- Rome: Ristorante Alessio – Delightful Dining Experience
- Vatican City: Vatican Museums – Vastly Overcrowded
- Positano: Ristorante Meditarraneo – Poor Service
- Positano: Ristorante Saraceno d’Oro – Friendly Service and Delicious Food
- Hotel Posa Posa – Positively Positano
- Rome: Roman Forum – Roaming in the Roman Forum
- Rome: Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore – Stunning Basilica
- Rome: Pantheon – Crowded Pantheon
- Rome: Colosseum – Coliseum
- Rome: Mecenate Palace – Great Location
- Willimantic: Oriental Cafe – Best Asian Food Around
- Willimantic: A Cupcake for Later – Delicious Cupcakes
- Willimantic: Willimantic Brewing Co – Unique & Fun
- Tamarindo: Tamarindo Beach – Americans on vacation
- Seaside Heights: Bobber’s Family Restaurant – Delicious Breakfast
- Seaside Heights: NJ Chop Shop – Delicious BBQ
- Seaside Heights: PJ’s Place – Excellent seafood
- Seaside Heights: Sunburst Motels I & II – Great hotel!
- Seaside Heights: Belmont Motel – Great
- Animal Sanctuaries
- Riverfest 2015 Press Release
- Riverfest 2016 Press Release
- The Navarre Brotherhood Book Launch Press Release
Links to Additional Writing: