I am a multifaceted freelance writer with experience writing business content, destination descriptions, reviews, articles, blogs, and case stories for clients.
I am also an International Writer of Mystery, Travel, and Wine who publishes How Do I Move To… a series of podcasts, YouTube videos, and country guides targeted at retirees, digital nomads, and future expatriates.
A summary of my experience for the previous ten years:
- Managed team of writers and researchers to provide high-quality content for podcasts, YouTube videos, and country guides.
- Collaborated with clients to research and create targeted travel and wine-themed content for VinoDelVida.com and BetterWander.com.
- Created blog posts and eBooks relating to animal welfare, leading to nearly 20K subscribers.
- Developed course framework and managed team of researchers and writers. Reviewed and edited course content. Launched course on client attraction.
- Researched and composed mystery novels, The Navarre Brotherhood and Reunions Can Be Murder. Developed book marketing plans, press releases, and launch events.
- Launched ESL Presentation Coach – a coaching business that targets Coaches and Course Creators who struggle to sell their products or services to the English-speaking marketplace. I help improve presentations, course materials, and marketing messages so clients can be more successful and increase their revenue.
Please read through my portfolio samples below and contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation on how I can promote your business or services.
How Do I Move To…
- How Do I Move To…Belgium?
- How Do I Move To…Costa Rica?
- How Do I Move To…France?
- How Do I Move To…Ireland?
- How Do I Move To…Italy?
- How Do I Move To…Portugal?
- How Do I Move To…Spain?
- American Airlines Economy vs. Basic (2021): Which Is Better for Travelers?
- 35 Eco-Friendly Travel Tips for 2021
- The Best Things To Do in Curacao – Don’t Miss Out!
- The Best Airlines to Travel to Italy According to Travelers
- Top Cities to Visit in Europe
- Top Cities to Visit in France
- Top Cities to Visit in Italy
- Detroit MI
- Gilford NH
- Lakeland FL
- Omaha NE
- Running Springs CA
- Springdale UT
Ghostwriting – Destination Articles:
- Uncork the 26 Best Wine Clubs and Have Wine Delivered to Your Door
- Best Wine for Beginners – Start Your Wine Journey Here
- Merlot vs. Pinot Noir: Compare and Contrast These Two Lovely Reds
- Chardonnay vs. Pinot Grigio: Which is Best?
- A Review of Apothik Dark Wine – Is This a Good Bottle?
- The Best Wine Subscription Services and Wine Clubs
- The Best of White Zinfandel
Ghostwriting – Wine Course Elements
Travel Blog Posts:
- Hanging With Gibbons or How I Spent My 2019 Winter Break
- My Summer 2019 Trip to Italy – Part I
- My Summer 2019 Trip to Italy – Part II
- My Summer 2019 Trip to Italy – Part III
- My Summer 2019 Trip to Italy – Part IV
- My Summer 2019 Trip to Italy – Part V
- My Summer 2019 Trip to Italy – Part VI
- A Tale of 2 Sanctuaries
- Merry Chimpmas to All
- Italian Donkeys
- Challenges Faced in Retail Banking by an Ageing Population
- Customer Expectations for Social Media
- Emotional Experience and How It Relates to User Experience
- How Facebook Can Be Utilized to Provide Online Banking
- How to Measure Customer Engagement
- How to Use Social Media to Attract Millennials
- Rome: Ristorante Alessio – Delightful Dining Experience
- Vatican City: Vatican Museums – Vastly Overcrowded
- Positano: Ristorante Meditarraneo – Poor Service
- Positano: Ristorante Saraceno d’Oro – Friendly Service and Delicious Food
- Hotel Posa Posa – Positively Positano
- Rome: Roman Forum – Roaming in the Roman Forum
- Rome: Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore – Stunning Basilica
- Rome: Pantheon – Crowded Pantheon
- Rome: Colosseum – Coliseum
- Rome: Mecenate Palace – Great Location
- Willimantic: Oriental Cafe – Best Asian Food Around
- Willimantic: A Cupcake for Later – Delicious Cupcakes
- Willimantic: Willimantic Brewing Co – Unique & Fun
- Tamarindo: Tamarindo Beach – Americans on vacation
- Seaside Heights: Bobber’s Family Restaurant – Delicious Breakfast
- Seaside Heights: NJ Chop Shop – Delicious BBQ
- Seaside Heights: PJ’s Place – Excellent seafood
- Seaside Heights: Sunburst Motels I & II – Great hotel!
- Seaside Heights: Belmont Motel – Great
- Animal Sanctuaries
- Reunions Can Be Murder 2020 Press Release
- Riverfest 2015 Press Release
- Riverfest 2016 Press Release
- The Navarre Brotherhood Book Launch Press Release
- The Holidays in Harmony – Reunions Can Be Murder Bonus Content
- How to Speak for Paws
- Get Paid to Work at Home
Links to Additional Writing: